/ August 26, 2016 11:22:00 Friday
- Juventus complete the £675m signing of 19-year-old Dutch international defender Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax
- The launch will take place on 22 July - a week after it was called off due to a technical snag
- GBPUSD may find its level of suffering extended into a critical support channel if the BoE credit risk assessment amplifies the level of uncertainty against the backdrop of Brexit.
- There are at most only 300 kakariki karaka parakeets in the world, but this year they had 150 chicks
- The number of likes is a measure of how well content is doing on the social media platform
- Gold prices area struggling to break from a choppy range despite market turmoil as the US Dollar remains broadly resilient, capping scope for anti-fiat asset gains.
- Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg calls on Russia to comply with the INF treaty before an August deadline
- Oil prices stand at risk of exhibiting a more bearish behavior over the days ahead as fresh updates coming out of the US indicate slowing consumption.
- Chris Froome is officially named as the winner of the 2011 Vuelta a Espana following a doping case involving Juan Jose Cobo
- The suicides have put Indias competitive exams in the spotlight amid allegations of errors in marking
- Six months after nearly 300 people died, new evidence emerges suggesting it could have been prevented
- Gold prices inched towards uptrend resumption in anti-fiat trade as USD, bond yields and stocks tumbled on disappointing earnings from Netflix and CSX Corp after trade war fears rose.
- America’s united efforts to curb opioid use disorder and addiction are working, a statement reads
- Celtic ease aside FK Sarajevo to set up a Champions League second qualifying round meeting with Nomme Kalju on Estonia
- This follows deliveries of the first parts of a Russian advanced S-400 missile defence to Turkey
- BBC weather presenter Simon King says the insects showed up as very light precipitation
- Loonie is up more than 4% against the US Dollar from since May with price now testing a critical pivot zone. Here are the levels that matter on the USD/CAD weekly chart.
- An app that transforms photos of peoples faces into younger and older versions has gone viral
- Onlookers watched as a huge pod of dolphins - known as a super- or megapod - swam alongside them
- In her last major speech, she says ill words have consequences, but comes in for criticism herself
- Family members of victims of the 737 Max crashes give emotional testimony before US lawmakers
- Caleb Ewan edges a thrilling sprint finish to win stage 11 of the Tour de France - the Australians first-ever stage win
- Newcastle defender Federico Fernandez says he understands fans concerns over the appointment of Steve Bruce
- England right-back Kieran Trippier completes a four-year £20m move Spanish side Atletico Madrid from Tottenham
- India mounted a case to save Kulbhushan Jadhav after he was sentenced to death in Pakistan in 2017
Investors should be cautious about any and all financial news and trade recommendations and should consider the source of any advice, general or personal. Various factors, including personal or corporate ownership, may influence or factor into an expert's stock analysis or opinion.