/ August 26, 2016 11:22:00 Friday
- Mark Zuckerberg promises changes will be made following the Cambridge Analytica case
- Anthony Joshua threatens to freeze out Deontay Wilder unless he stops hooting and hollering about a future heavyweight bout
- For Palestinians, Ahed Tamimi is a national icon, but to Israelis she is a violent troublemaker
- Lizzie Deignan says there can be no excuses for anything other than equal prize money and coverage for womens cycling
- Eddie Woos high-energy lessons on YouTube are inspiring students around the globe
- Price reversed off key resistance this week with the pullback now eyeing initial support targets. Here are the updated targets & invalidation levels that matter.
- It is hoped the deal could boost industry and make more than a billion people more prosperous
- Boris Johnson says the attack was a warning to defectors that they can expect to be assassinated
- The updated forecasts coming out of the Federal Reserve may fuel the recent rebound in EUR/USD if the central bank curbs speculation for four rate-hikes in 2018.
- The price of US crude oil has broken above trendline resistance, suggesting that further gains could be on the way.
- The company counts both of Indias major political parties among its clients
- Russian athletes involvement at major events is in doubt until authorities admit cheating, says the World Anti-Doping Agencys president
- Today at 2PM brings Jerome Powell's first rate decision, but the bigger question is whether the Fed thinks they can get through four hikes this year. The year-plus down-trend in the US Dollar remains, but can today's rate hike produce a retracement in that trend?
- Roger Federer weighs in on the debate as people are divided on whether tennis balls are yellow or green
- The DXY Index will have a difficult time breaking through 91.01, the key level eyed before a bottom can be called.
- A new action plan is being put in place to stop professional athletes reaching crisis point with their mental health
- Song sheets and continental-style cheerleaders are among the ideas being discussed in an effort to improve the atmosphere at Manchester Uniteds home games
- At least 26 people were killed in a suspected suicide bomb attack near a shrine in the Afghan capital
- The suspect in a series of parcel bombings in Texas is dead after a police operation, media say
- The footsie continues to carve out a bearish price sequence, which sets it up to continue leading major markets on the downside.
- Amir Liaquat Hussain is popular with viewers - but has also been accused of inciting hatred and using lewd content
- The Canadian Dollar rose amid hopes for a breakthrough in NAFTA renegotiation. Its New Zealand namesake fell ahead of the RBNZ rate decision.
- The Japanese Yen has settled into a new, narrower sub range against the US Dollar. Which side USD/JPY breaks too could be a significant broader clue.
- Africa is hoping to agree a free trade deal encompassing the whole continent - but can it be done?
- Fake social media accounts and blogs were used to back the candidacy of Dilma Rouseff
Investors should be cautious about any and all financial news and trade recommendations and should consider the source of any advice, general or personal. Various factors, including personal or corporate ownership, may influence or factor into an expert's stock analysis or opinion.