/ August 26, 2016 11:22:00 Friday
- The FBI investigates after a suspected letter bomb is found at the billionaires New York home
- As Juventus look to get closer to Manchester United off the field, they arrive at Old Trafford with ex-United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo in their ranks
- It connects Hong Kong with mainland China, but the mega-bridge is not without controversy
- The Japanese Yen is poised to continue higher as risk appetite withers across financial markets. The Australian and New Zealand Dollars may suffer the lion’s share of losses.
- UK competitor Paul Guest was embraced by his team-mate after being unsettled by a helicopter
- The actor explains the lengths he went to to avoid his portrayal of the Queen star becoming a crude impersonation
- The Australian Dollar and the ASX 200 stock index have been hit by a local election result which has cost yet another Aussie government its parliamentary majority.
- The $20bn bridge spanning 55km is an engineering marvel but has been dogged by safety issues and delays
- The comedian announced the news via a friends Instagram story, and a photoshopped picture
- The Australian Dollar looks to be resuming the downtrend against its US namesake, with sellers taking aim at October’s swing bottom once again.
- Mesut Ozil produces one of the best midfield displays in the Premier League this season as Arsenal beat Leicester for a record-equalling 10th successive win
- We asked people from a dozen US states how they think Donald Trump has changed things for them
- The US president says Russia has violated a key nuclear treaty, which he has threatened to abandon
- Technical traders favor the adage that momentum leads price. If that’s the case, traders may soon see the US Dollar Index test the August high of 96.98.
- A 16-year-old boy from California has won the grand final of the Classic Tetris World Championship
- Sellers have come back in the British Pound, and GBP/USD is trading below a big level after prices dropped below 1.3000.
- The art student was freaking out when she was asked to make the rapper a birthday present
- Sundays episode of Doctor Who saw Jodie Whittaker meeting civil right activist, Rosa Parks
- Africas oldest leader is re-elected in polls marred by low turnout and separatist violence
- Dollar strength has come roaring back on the open of a fresh week, and prices look poised for a re-test of the 96.04 level on DXY, which has already produced three Q4 resistance inflections.
- A Dutch town has installed an official silly walks road crossing
- The actress was best known for her role as the mother of Charlie in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
- The comedian was performing at a benefit gig when he made jokes about his split from the singer
- Football Focus takes a deeper look into Italian giants Juventus, questioning if Cristiano Ronaldo was the biggest signing in their history
- Gold prices are struggling to find direction as the US Dollar and benchmark Treasury bond yields diverge but technical positioning hints a downturn may be brewing.
Investors should be cautious about any and all financial news and trade recommendations and should consider the source of any advice, general or personal. Various factors, including personal or corporate ownership, may influence or factor into an expert's stock analysis or opinion.