/ August 26, 2016 11:22:00 Friday
- Today, we're going to revisit a longer-term bearish scenario or the FTSE, one which we started to discuss in May but is now starting to become relevant.
- Gold and crude oil prices may rise along with most commodities amid hopes for a breakthrough that de-escalates the trade war between the US and China.
- Jang Yun-hwa is one of a rising number of South Korean women choosing not to marry, have children, or even have relationships with men
- The only thing Ria has of her mum is a photo, and paperwork which states she does not want any contact
- These two Ghanaians are happy in new surroundings after a perilous journey two years ago nearly cost them their lives
- Right-wing groups are targeting Carnatic musicians for singing Christian hymns in southern India
- It is still unlikely that the former Brazilian president will be allowed to run from prison
- South Africa is gripped by the mysterious death of an ex-policeman who exposed an alleged paedophile ring in the former regime
- Bangladesh has detained photographer Shahidul Alam, who has chronicled the countrys troubled history
- The firm is under pressure to become more profitable for a planned IPO in 2019
- Police say the father fatally beat the man after he followed his daughter into a public toilet
- GBP/USD looks poised to test the June 2017-low (1.2589) as recent developments in the Relative Strength Index (RSI) warn of a further decline in the exchange rate.
- Attempts to find a new generation of pesticides to replace neonicotinoids have been dealt a potential blow
- The England international is also charged with larceny, assault on police and resisting arrest
- Shares in the electric carmaker fall on reports the SEC wants to question executives at the firm
- Nicola and Lisa Henton-Mitchell survived the bridge collapse with their two children in Genoa
- Recent changes in sentiment warn that the current US 500 price trend may soon reverse lower despite the fact traders remain net-short.
- Police say a man pulled a gun from his sisters waistband and opened fire in the crowded building
- They were on their way to school in northern Sudan when the boat capsized in a strong current
- The move is aimed at cooling house prices and making properties more affordable to New Zealanders
- Oil prices have plummeted 14% off the July high with the decline now targeting broader uptrend support. These are the targets & invalidation levels that matter for Crude.
- Updates to the U.S. Retail Sales report may spark a bearish reaction in the U.S. dollar as household spending is expected to slowdown in July.
- Gunmen shot at the car of Veracruz lawmaker-elect Norma Azucena Rodríguez Zamora and abducted her
- Letters and packages from as far as 2010 arrive in the West Bank after they are released by Israel
- Christine Hallquist, a Democrat, takes a major step to becoming the first transgender state governor
Investors should be cautious about any and all financial news and trade recommendations and should consider the source of any advice, general or personal. Various factors, including personal or corporate ownership, may influence or factor into an expert's stock analysis or opinion.