/ August 26, 2016 11:22:00 Friday
- Garbine Muguruza is beaten in straight sets by world number 88 Hsieh Su-Wei in the Australian Open second round
- Police in Portugal and Spain seize 754kg (1,660lbs) of drugs hidden inside a shipment of pineapples
- The attacker had claimed he was motivated by a personal hatred for Australias ex-PM
- Turkey says it is readying an assault on a Kurdish-held town in Syria Heres all you need to know
- What its like to live in one of South Americas most remote regions along the Pilcomayo River
- Johanna Konta suffers a surprise defeat by world number 123 Bernarda Pera in the second round of the Australian Open
- This comes amid warnings Pyongyang might be playing for time to continue its nuclear arms activity
- The new Miss Belgium, crowned just four days ago, has already faced racist abuse on social media
- Whats been the impact of Donald Trumps withdrawal of the US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement?
- The group of 12 people killed a sheep, undressed, and chained themselves up at the former Nazi camp
- Before the annual UK-France summit, the BBCs security correspondent assesses co-operation on key areas in the run-up to Brexit
- Chelsea beat Norwich 5-3 on penalties in the FA Cup third-round replay as English football has its first video refereeing controversy
- League One leaders Wigan produce an FA Cup third-round shock as they claim a deserved home victory over Premier League Bournemouth
- Johanna Konta will have to cope with soaring temperatures when she plays Bernarda Pera in the Australian Open second round on Thursday
- Congress bickers ahead of a Friday deadline to pass a temporary measure funding federal agencies
- The payment is expected to be the largest of its type following US tax code changes
- Woody Allens adopted daughter says she feels outrage after years of being ignored
- Pope Francis appeals for unity on a visit to the heartland of Chiles longest-running conflict
- Scientists capture incredible images of instructions contained in DNA being read
- Parents will soon be able to watch their childrens lessons in real-time using their mobile phones
- Gold prices started to trend-higher around the Fed's December rate hike, and that strength has continued all the way into the New Year. With price action probing near-term support, are bulls nearing the point of continuation?
- EUR/USD stands at risk for a larger pullback as European Central Bank (ECB) officials turn their attention to the recent appreciation in the single-currency.
- James Haskell will miss Englands first two Six Nations games after getting a four-week ban for a dangerous tackle
- The Toronto kindergarten student was hit outside her school by an unmanned SUV
- Chrissy Chambers is awarded damages from her ex-boyfriend who posted sexual videos of her online
Investors should be cautious about any and all financial news and trade recommendations and should consider the source of any advice, general or personal. Various factors, including personal or corporate ownership, may influence or factor into an expert's stock analysis or opinion.